About Me

Wonosobo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
Name Riza indriyastanti Study On UMY Date of Birth 29 11 1992 Adress Bojongan, Tegeswetan, Kepil,Wonosobo,Jawa Tengah

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

  


MY LOVELY PET
             I have lovely pet, my lovely pet is a cat. My cat’s name is Puspus. Puspus is one of the kind village cats. Puspus is very amusing. Puspus is also little spoiled, and Puspus little fierce, but Puspus is very cute. It’s not just my statements because I have much reason about it. Let’s check my reason.
              Puspus has beautiful feather. The colors of puspus feather are white, brown and yellow. If the sun light is touching Puspus’s feather, it’s looked more beautiful than before. Puspus has long tail. Puspus also has big claws with long nail. So, if you want to play with Puspus you must be careful. Puspus has big eyes. The colors of Puspus eyes are yellow like gold. Puspus has long ears.
               Usually, if Puspus is hungry, Puspus is always allowing me wherever I go. Puspus has a unique habit, if Puspus is eating Puspus is always choice the quiet place. Puspus is always sleeping on my mattress. Usually, Puspus always make noisy when Puspus want to take motion. When I’m in home, everyday Puspus is playing with me in front of my house. Puspus is really love playing rope with me. If I runs with bring a rope, therefore Puspus is always chase and trying to catch it.
                 How to keep Puspus is very easy. We just need to take it a shower one time everyday. Give it foods three times. And don’t forget to prepare sweet drink for Puspus , when Puspsus is eating.
                  Puspus are amusing and cute. Although, Puspus is a little spoiled, it’s very fun if we playing together. In my opinion, who are you that looks my Puspus I’m sure, you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment